Goldie Oluwabimpe Harvey, a Nigerian professional singer and a Big Brother Africa star died at age 29 on February 14, 2013 after she complained of a mild headache shortly after arriving Nigeria from the United States..
Yesterday marked four years of her shocking death as Denrele and other celebrities paid tributes to her.
Stargist.com presents you with 7 spectacular things about the late singer.
- Goldie’s real name was Susan Oluwabimpe “Goldie” Filani Harvey and was born on October, 23, 1983.
- She had a BA in Business Management.
- She was married to Andrew Harvey, an engineer based in Malaysia, in 2005, though this fact was not widely known before she died.
- Big Brother Africa 2012 was her first TV appearance.
- After her death, her husband disclosed that Goldie had no preexisting medical condition.
- She was involved in other businesses apart from music.
- On 13 April 2013, press releases said that properties of Goldie Harvey has been willed to charity organisations.